I chose to go with Twitter as I am more familiar with it from my own personal account. I set up a fresh account for The Painting Dummy. With only a couple of posts for now, it is still like planting a flag for my venture. I like Twitters ability to use hyperlinks to share information as well as images, short text communications (tweets), and even sharing videos or animated gifs. This does up the complexity compared to Instagram, but I think the freedom to communicate with more variety of media in one place makes up for a slight learning curve.
I have never used Twitter for marketing, so this will be a first and look forward to seeing the results. Right now I will be looking to expand my brand awareness , as most of what I am planning on creating will be more tutorial like content for my blog, Instagram, Facebook, and even Youtube channels. Using a Twitter account to drive brand awareness and communicate with news and previewing upcoming content, like a shorter e-newsletter that “archives” itself. As a marketing tool, I believe learning how to use it correctly will be a good goal.
I have not even thought about using Social Media Influencers yet. I understand they have a very big role in Social Media Marketing today, but am not sure they would fit with my current brand. I can understand collaborative projects with some of the already established artists in this genre. With the Influencer market still growing by leaps and bounds still, I may just not have come across the Influencers right for this field yet.
With such a visual business like The Painting Dummy, I would expect to send an e-mail newsletter about once a month. The long interval of time between the sending is allowing for time to create content for the website and social media outlets. A shorter interval would create quit a time crunch for the work involved in modeling and painting steps. A newsletter for this business would be as informative as possible and could include: painting techniques - showing how certain techniques are done construction - wether a hard build or showcasing a special ‘Kit-bash” basing - material ideas and techniques for basing your models kinds of paints - new paints on the market, comparing and contrasting paint manufacturers tools - new tools, new tool techniques, glue - best types of glue for the materials we are working with I think anyone that would sign up to follow this e-mail newsletter would like the information I could provide as another opinion or new way of doing a technique they haven’...
Comments
Post a Comment