Spikey Bits -
One of the more seasoned bloggers in miniatures and miniature gaming. I followed Spikey Bits for information I can share with my followers and for information on the industry in general.
The Long War -
Another old hand in the industry. The Long War started out as a painting service and has morphed into an teaching / educating painting stream on Twitch.
Warhammer 40,000 -
The official page of one of the largest miniature games in the industry. The page has upcoming releases and news information to share on the game.
Greebo Games -
Greebo Games is a newer game developer that is producing some of the most stunning models in the industry right now. Not only good to repost some of their information but I would love to paint some of their models.
Strange Aeons Game -
Strange Aeons Game is a small game publisher from Canada that I got into playing when they first Kickstarted their first edition game. I’ll be posting some of their figures and posting some of their games in the future.
Guerrilla Miniature Games -
Guerilla Miniature Games, another cornerstone of the Game Bloggers. Constantly posting on gaming, painting, and news in the industry. Definitely someone I can take pointers from and learn from.
Pulp City -
Another game publisher for a super hero miniature game. I like their IP and have quit a few of their miniatures still to paint. A good way to attract some people to watch me paint different miniatures I think.
With such a visual business like The Painting Dummy, I would expect to send an e-mail newsletter about once a month. The long interval of time between the sending is allowing for time to create content for the website and social media outlets. A shorter interval would create quit a time crunch for the work involved in modeling and painting steps. A newsletter for this business would be as informative as possible and could include: painting techniques - showing how certain techniques are done construction - wether a hard build or showcasing a special ‘Kit-bash” basing - material ideas and techniques for basing your models kinds of paints - new paints on the market, comparing and contrasting paint manufacturers tools - new tools, new tool techniques, glue - best types of glue for the materials we are working with I think anyone that would sign up to follow this e-mail newsletter would like the information I could provide as another opinion or new way of doing a technique they haven’...
Comments
Post a Comment